From the chisel and the hammer to the controlled mind in neurosurgery
Keywords:нейрохирургия, навигация, эндоскопия, микрохирургия, управляемый разум
Over the centuries, neurosurgery moved up from a hammer, chisel, brain tumor removal with a «smart finger» to microsurgery, endoscopy, and endovascular surgery, which is as the most technologically advanced is the closest to the controlled intelligence implementation, both in scientific research and in practice.
1. Burdenko NN. Obzor i puti dal’neyshego razvitiya neyrokhirurgicheskoy raboty Neyrokhirurgicheskogo instituta i 1-y khirurgicheskoy kliniki 1 MMI. In: Pervaya sessiya Neyrokhirurgicheskogo Soveta Narkomzdrav SSSR. Moscow: Gos. izd-vo biol. i med. literatury; 1937. Russian.
2. Likhterman BL. Neyrokhirurgiya: stanovlenie klinicheskoy distsipliny. Moscow: NPO «Meditsinskaya entsiklopediya»; 2007. Russian.
3. Elon Musk. Interview in Dubai on WGS 2017. Voice of Hello Robots [Internet]. hellorobots; 2016-2017 [cited 2017 October 17]. Russian. Available from: https://youtu.be/0Nbs6QRClqQ
4. Neyrokhirurhichna sluzhba v rehionakh Ukrayiny. Pedachenko EG, Polishchuk MYe, editors. Kyiv: A.L.D.; 2005. Ukrainian.
5. Stranitsy istorii neyrokhirurgii Rossii i Rossiyskogo neyrokhirurgicheskogo instituta im. prof. A. L. Polenova (K 70-letiyu so dnya osnovaniya). Bersnev VP, Kondakov EN, editors. St. Petersburg: Polenov Russian Scienific Research Institute of Neurosurgery; 1996. Russian.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Mykola Ye. Polishchuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Ukrainian Neurosurgical Journal abides by the CREATIVE COMMONS copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this Journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the Journal under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this Journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form of which it has been published by the Journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the Journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this Journal is included.