Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission was not previously published and was not sent to editors of other journals.
- Submission of the manuscript for publication is agreed with the head of the institution (department, faculty), based on which the study was conducted.
- The survey results are not falsified.
- The manuscript does not contain plagiarism.
- The manuscript conforms Ukrainian Neurosurgical Journal (see Author Guidelines).
- The manuscript is submitted as a single Microsoft Word file.
- All figures (in graphical format) are also archived (rar, zip), and are given as attached files.
Ukrainian Neurosurgical Journal abides by the CREATIVE COMMONS copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this Journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the Journal under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this Journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form of which it has been published by the Journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the Journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this Journal is included.