Treatment of subarachnoid-parenchymal hemorrhage, caused by rupture of the middle cerebral artery aneurysm
Keywords:middle cerebral artery, aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage, surgical treatment, axial computed tomography
Clinical observation of treatment of rupture of the right middle cerebral artery aneurysm with subarachnoid-parenchymal hemorrhage (V graduation on Hunt-Hess scale) is given. Taking into account the patient’s condition, urgent surgical treatment was held, aimed at removing the source of bleeding and increasing the intracranial volume (advanced craniotomia). This contributed to significant improvement: consciousness recovering, spontaneous breathing, swallowing, minimal movements in patient’s left upper extremity.
1. Ob utverzhdenii i vnedrenii mediko-tekhnologicheskikh dokumentov po standartizatsii meditsinskoy pomoshchi pri gemorragicheskom insul'te: prikaz MZ Ukrainy. Anevrizmaticheskoye subarakhnoidal'noye krovoizliyaniye. Adaptirovannaya klinicheskaya ustanovka, osnovannaya na dokazatel'stvakh. Kiev; 2013. Russian.
2. Lebedev V, Bykovnikov L. Rukovodstvo po neotlozhnoy neyrokhirurgii: k izucheniyu distsipliny. Moscow:Meditsina; 1987. Russian.
3. Gaydar B editor. Prakticheskaya neyrokhirurgiya: rukovodstvo dlya vrachey. St. Peterburg: Gippokrat; 2002. Russian.
4. Gallucci М, Capoccia S, Catalucci A. Radiographic atlas of skull and brain anatomy. Berlin – Heidelberg – New York: Springer-Verlag; 2005.
5. Krylov V, Tkachev V, Dobrovol'skiy G. Mikrokhirurgiya anevrizm villiziyeva mnogougol'nika. Moscow:Antilor; 2004. Russian.
6. Perneczky A, Reisch R. Keyhole approaches in neurosurgery. Concept and surgical technique. Wien – New York: Springer; 2008.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Orest Tsimeyko, Ruslan Novikov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Ukrainian Neurosurgical Journal abides by the CREATIVE COMMONS copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this Journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the Journal under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this Journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form of which it has been published by the Journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the Journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this Journal is included.